What do I need to do if I need help?
If you have any concerns about your safety or the safety of any other students while you are off school you can email Miss Barratt or Miss O'Farrell who are the school's designated safeguarding leads. They will get back to you as a matter of urgency.
- Shout: https://www.crisistextline.uk/
- Time to Change: https://www.time-to-change.org.uk/about-mental-health/support-someone
- Calm: https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/
- Mind (Tool): https://www.mind.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/
- Mind (Support): https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helping-someone-else/
- Mind (CAMHS): https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/for-children-and-young-people/moving-to-adult-services/
- The Mix (Mental Health section): https://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health
- The Mix (Counselling Service): https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team/the-mix-counselling-service
- Young Minds: https://youngminds.org.uk/find-help/
- Samaritans: Call 116 123