Home School Agreement
Please see below our Home School Agreement.
- Ensure that my/our child goes to school every day, on time and properly equipped.
- Not arrange holidays during school term-time.
- Make the school aware as soon as possible of any concerns or problems that might affect my/our child’s work or behaviour.
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- Support my/our child with homework.
- Attend parents’ evenings where possible and other discussions’ about my/our child’s progress.
- Engage with the school on all necessary matters in a positive and respectful manner.
- Attend school every day and arrive on time for registration and for all lessons.
- Behave according to the school’s minimum student expectations at all times.
- Bring all the equipment I need every day: pen, pencil, rubber and a ruler as a minimum in a pencil case, all the books that I am given, PE kit in a school bag.
- Wear the correct uniform and be tidy in appearance, making sure I adhere to all of the uniform rules at all times.
- Do all my classwork and homework as well as I can and on time.
- Show respect at all times by being polite and helpful to others.
- Keep the school free from litter and graffiti, and respect property.
- Never have a mobile phone turned on in the school building, and if I do have a mobile phone, I will make sure it is safely put away at all times during the school day.
Ellesmere Park High School
The school will:
- Care for your child’s safety and happiness.
- Ensure that your child achieves his/her full potential as a valued member of the school community embracing our values of being vibrant, inclusive, and proud.
- Provide a balanced curriculum and meet the individual needs of your child.
- Encourage your child to achieve high standards of classwork and homework.
- Achieve high standards of behaviour by building positive relationships based on mutual respect and a sense of responsibility.
- Respond to, investigate and deal with incidents of bullying and harassment.
- Keep you informed about general school matters and any new school, local authority or government initiatives.
- Keep you informed about your child’s progress through consultation evenings and reports.
- Be open and welcoming at all times.